Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Still no car, and I'm stuck home again. I ate 1400+ calories yesterday, but felt hungry all evening. I don't like that! I woke up this morning feeling ravinous, shaky and queezy! It was awful. I quickly ate some breakfast (scrambled eggs wrapped in a tortilla) and have been feeling better all morning. I think someone super glued my scale though! I stepped on this morning and it's still exactly 200lbs. I usually do find, that's what happens the second week into a diet. My water weight finally finds a set point. Now I just have to wait for the 'fat flush' I've been working out really hard. And I know that I'm going to build some muscle. I just don't want to get discouraged. I so want to see a change. I want to know that what I'm doing is making a difference. I simply have NO patients. I'm going to have to work on that I suppose. I was running about 185, this time last year, and it took me 12 months to get up to 200. So, I guess I shouldn't be too upset that it's going to take a few months to take it off again. It's just hard. I just find that I need to give myself these mental 'pep talks' way too often. I'm going to stay focused! I AM!

No comments: