Tuesday, August 05, 2003

My car broke down, and I didn't go to work today. That was good because I had the time to do my cardio. It felt so good! I actually managed to keep up with most of it. I'll keep doing the beginning kickboxing tape until it doesn't feel like a 10 anymore, then I can work up to the more advanced one. One problem with being home, is that I'm getting bored, and that makes me want to snack. I've worked really hard and keeping myself busy. Finding people to talk to, etc. One good thing that's come from my being diligent about my journalling is that, at least today, It's kept me from eating mindlessly. I keep thinking about snacking on some nuts, but then I think about the fact that I would have to measure it, and then record it, and it becomes too much trouble. So I haven't. One victory for me!!

No comments: