Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Ok, so I'm a posting fool today. I just feel the need to get stuff out right now, I guess. So, its almost 4:30 and I just opened my first pepsi! Now, granted a bought a 1 litre bottle, but still I went most of the day without it. I was getting a mild headache so I figured I better get one before it turned into a NASTY headache. I've also desided to set aside 6 water bottles so that I can make sure I get my 90oz of water in. Baby steps, baby steps. Maybe after I feel comfortable while staying around 1500 calories a day, I can start working on making my meals more nutrisious. I know I should be eating more fruits and veggies! Hmm.. maybe I should start now on a grochery list for next week. It can't hurt to plan, now can it?

I looked at my 'before' pictures again today. They look so sad! I want to put them someplace where I can see them all the time to remind me to 'be good' but I dont want to subject others to the view. I'll have to think about what to do there.

No comments: