Friday, August 15, 2003

I've given up on my "pepsi challenge" All these changes at once, and added on top of that, the fact that they laid off 7 people at my work, was just too much stress. I gave in and bought my second diet soda of the day. I'll give myself a few more weeks and then try to cut back again. I don't have any soda at home, I didn't buy any at the store, it should be easy to skip it over the weekend.

I visited the dr about the bruise. He couldn't tell me much and just ordered a bunch of tests. He didn't tell me that I couldn't continue normal activities, so I'll assume I can. I plan to do my Lower Body Workout when I get home, and do one cardio on Satuday and make up the one I missed yesterday on Sunday. I've got pleanty of good food at home for Saturday, and I picked up some fancy cookies for my free day on Sunday. Looking forward to a GREAT weekend.

No comments: