Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It didn't happen this morning.

I think I'm battling a cold or something because I've been fighting greater then usual body aches, a sore throat and headaches all week.

But – all is not lost. FiancĂ© is driving into the city tonight and we’re going to go to the gym next to work. I’ll hit shoulders then – fun! Plus I get to show him the fancy dancy gym they have here. They have a hot tub and everything.

Other then that… food is excellent, motivation is high. I just need a nice long nap at this point and I think I would be 100%.

The interview for that job I talked about last week is TODAY. Man I hope this works out!

3 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Good Luck on the interview!

Pamela said...

Best of luck on the interview Hon! ---- well by now I 'll say hope it went well since it's 7pm!

hugs
Lala*

havlow said...

Hey good luck on that interview!! I've been out of the gym all week so far but I've been eating well. I plan to hit it hard tommorow thru Sunday though!!