Sunday, January 01, 2006

I took three whole pictures that I can actually stand to look at. Of course they are all of my upper body. *sigh* Ah well - I expect this to be the last day I look like this...

One this I LOVE about this photo is I actually managed to capture how awsome my shoulders are looking. check out my right shoulder (the one I'm not flexing) - oh yeah!

 
 Posted by Picasa

And of course the obligitory front double bi...

 
 Posted by Picasa

And a flex with a little dramatic lighting

 
 Posted by Picasa

I'll be posting the 'standard' front/back/side photos at tracker.

My Profile

Edit: I added a link on my side bar that shows my progress calendar at body blog - you're welcome to check up on me now and then ;)

8 comments:

Shane Leighton Photography said...

This is YOUR year Shawn! Make it happen!

havlow said...

Hey great pics Shawn!! Looking good...wait is it okay to say that lol? I'm looking forward to my 2nd Challenge on Monday the 9th :)

Pamela said...

Great pics Shawn! I love the one with the shadow lighting!... you wanna come up & make me look half that good??
Seriously tho' sounds like this is gonna be YOUR year girl!

Christie said...

Hmmmm, I didn't know you were into Guns girl...hehe
Hugs
Christie

PartTimeMom said...

Hey - when I start posting pics of my legs or abs - you'll know I've arrived ;) lol

Kim said...

I don't think I'd have the guts to even pose in a bikini (top or full) so kudos to you for "letting it all hang out". Good luck in the new year.

Julie said...

Those biceps are looking awesome! Well done!

Lee said...

All I can say is 'wow...'.

I really need more muscle. (Oh well, maybe later this year--*wink*)

Carol