Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A trip down Memory Lane


Pink
Originally uploaded by Part Time Mom.
Some of you might remember that back on 3/13/06 I announced...

As of today I'm 207.7!

What frustrations flowed that day!

since then

I've had my ups and downs

on 4/17 I joined leanness lifestyle

I acknowledged my adiction on 5/10, found this website Taming Your Feast Beast

and made my declairation.

5/26 I Hired David as a transformation coach

and joined bootcamp

And now?

well today.... Today I'm 192.7 Exactly 15 lbs lighter then that day back in March... What do you think of that!? ;)

4 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

WOW WOW WOW
Great job!
Congratulations!

Pamela said...

Whhhhhhhooooooooo Hooooooo ! way to go Shawn!!! You're ROCKIN GIRL!~ Love that you're Getting compliments form strangers & LOOKING GOOOD!

PartTimeMom said...

Pamela - better yet - someone at work noticed! Someone who I haven't told I'm dieting AND is a guy! whoop!

Julie said...

That's amazing! Congratulations!