Wednesday, June 21, 2006

And a Wednesday Update too!?


Monterey Sunset
Originally uploaded by Part Time Mom.
Still doing grand - No slips on the nutrition front - keeping up my excercise minutes and... would you believe it... I'm losing weight. As zooman said..I continue to amaze myself. And I like it! Come the second week in July I'll have further incentive to stay on track. I got in then to get my measurements taken for my wedding dress. I'm hoping that by my first fitting... she'll already have to make some alterations ;)

Not much else to report people... I'm at 195.8 today. Yes, the 195's are just around the corner! then it's on to the 180's. I can't wait! I'm impatiently waiting to start to see 'real' muscle. I can see outlines now but I'm sure things are going to get really interesting as the weight continues to drop. I'm just SO EXCITED!

alright - enough blathering. Three weeks until I take updated pictures and I've never been so impatient in my life!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

SOOOO excited for you Hon!!! What a THRILL to have clothes falling off!!! WHOOOOO HOO !!!! Keep it up July will show us MORE great things I know!