Monday, June 05, 2006

It's happening


The south tower
Originally uploaded by Part Time Mom.
I've been a roll - really!

As of today I'm officially 201.7... that's a loss of 2 lbs from last week! whoo hoo!

I missed a few early workouts last week but I made them up over the weekend. I even got to swim yesterday which is offocially my favorite cardio.

Food has been perfect. Even when I went out with friends on Thursday and had a 'night out' with the work crowd on Friday - no slips. This is BIG. Expect more of the same from me. I'm so focused right now. Everything has come together at once - the wedding plans the hiring of a trainer... everything.

Oh and the new workout plan (12 resps per excercise) is kicking my BUTT!! I'll post some workout numbers soon - just know a new part of me is hurting each and every day and I love it!

did 45 minutes of weights this morning including Bis/Forarms and abs. I'll be doing 30 minutes of cardio tonight probably incline intervals on the treadmill - but I may just strap on the ol' running gear and hit the pavement - we'll see how I feel when I get home (and how dark it is). I'm so pumped!

Leanness Lifestyle Bootcamp starts on Thursday and I'm prepared...Hope you are too... prepared to be amazed! ;)

2 comments:

Lady Sue said...

Whoop Whoop girl....you are rockin' now....
Luv that you've upped your sets and reps..it's gotta make a differance...
Sue

Just a lonely girl said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! I know about the battle with the scale! It's so nice to see it move in the right direction! Apparently this trainer is great for you!!

Connie