Thursday, June 22, 2006

It had to happen

Feeling blah today. Mostly caused by the hot hot hot weather we're having. I have no AC so it means sweltering in my house with all the windows open waiting for it to cool down. We finally went to bed at 11:00PM and it still wasn't cool. Woke up at 4:00AM STILL wasn't cool. Didn't sleep well at all. Drug myself (and the fiance) to the gym anyway. Me managed to get our chest workout in, but just barely. I REALLY didn't want to get onto the tredmill but I did it anyway. I did my intervals but by the end of it I was feeling like I was going to be sick. Not a good feeling at all. Hopefully I'll feel better later but since it's supposed to be 100+ again today, I doubt it.

One more day!! One more workout and I'm taking two days off... man I need it!

1 comment:

Just a lonely girl said...

It was super hot in my fitness room today here as well and I did NOT do very well with my running! Yucky!

I hate heat!

It sounds like everything else is really coming together though!

Right on!