Thursday, December 22, 2005

I was 'called out' so I'm doing this, enjoy ;)

7 THINGS I want to do before I die...

1. Go Home (Germany)
2. Go to My fiancé’s Home (England)
3. Learn to play the guitar
4. Reach my Goal Weight
5. Sing with a Band
6. Manage to convey to my fiancé how much I truly love him
7. Actually finish a major creative endeavor (a book, a painting, a song…)

7 THINGS I cannot do...

1. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane (actually I don’t know that I can’t I’ve never tried but to my knowledge I couldn’t).

Ok I give up. There are lots of things I probably WOULDN’T do, but that doesn’t mean I can’t. It’s weird – I start to get nervous when I limit myself with the word ‘can’t’ I know it sounds like a cop out but it’s true.

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.


7 THINGS I admire in others..

1. Honesty
2. Caring
3. Selflessness
4. Marching to your own beat yet not upsetting the tempo of others (Unique without being in your face)
5. Drive
6. Style
7. Beauty (Hey – had to be honest here) Inner and Outer

7 THINGS you'll most hear me say..

1. Annnnny way
2. Dude
3. Shit!
4. Don’t say that, I love you and I don’t allow the people I love to be talked about that way.
5. My fiance __________(fill in the blank)
6. Bloody Hell
7. Are you ok? (I worry about the people I care about – ok?)


7 SEVEN books I Love…

This is so hard – you folks have no idea how many books I’ve read… Books I’ve LOVED? Hmmmm

1. The Bible
2. Where the Sidewalk Ends
3. Beastly Rhymes

Sorry I can’t think of any more. The rest sort of just Blur together – so I’ll include authors instead

4. Pierce Anthony
5. Mercedes Lackey
6. Anne McCaffrey
7. Terry Pratchett

7 SEVEN movies I have watched over & over..
1. The sound of Music
2. Labyrinth
3. Legend
4. The Dark Crystal
5. Office Space
6. Christmas Story
7. Shrek

7 SEVEN people I want to join in...

…. Is there anyone left who hasn’t? ;) Then YOU… you do it!

9 comments:

PartTimeMom said...

lol

Yeah Rocks would go in there

But I was going more for... I talk about him ALL the time. I think every other sentance I say starts out with "My fiance...." blah blah blah. I know I do it because I watch people's eyes glaze over. One of the guys I work with told my fiance he was engaged to a teenager because of the way I talk to/about him. When my fiance said.. "And?" My coworker said... "I just thought you should know you're a very lucky man..."

Made my day ;)

Pamela said...

Glad I'm not the only one with "problems" in the book section!!
Sounds like we like a lot of the same authors, movies & genres! Cool!

Gotta say Terry Pratchett is whacked sometimes !! ~lol~ Love it!
Lala*

Wolfie said...

Yeah!!!!! Thanks Shawn!

havlow said...

I agree with La La you gotta love the wit and wisdom or Terry Patchett :) Great list!!

carolakabb said...

YES YES YES to Terry Prachett! Love the discworld book...! Have you read Good Omens by him and someone else? Havlow loved that too.

PartTimeMom said...

I haven't read "Good Omens" yet but I'll be sure to look it up. I just finished "The Bromeliad Trilogy" which was my fist 'non-diskworld' Terry Pratchett book. It was good :)

PartTimeMom said...

lol - no we haven't met Matt - but The fiance is British and thus my adoption of many of his phrases

Irene said...

One of my favorite books is "Children's letter's to God." I used to have it out in my living room and quests would always look at it, but since I have a 2 year old grandson, the book has sort of vanished...

Great list, though!

KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you and your family have a nice and safe holiday weekend.

Best Wishes,
Katie