Thursday, December 08, 2005

I know, I know, it’s late for me to be updating but it’s been a busy day.

Let’s see… Yesterday was ‘dance night’ after work so I put on my dancing shoes and went out to boogie. Unfortunately my legs were KILLING me from doing legs earlier, but I didn’t let it put too much a damper on my night. Again I spent hours ‘goovin’ and it was awesome.

I’m a little unsure how the day’s calories came out because we ended up going for Chinese food after dancing and it was difficult to tell portion sizes but I did the best I could. Approximated totals: 2400 Calories 34% Fat/ 33% Carbs / 31% Protein. I was AMAZED at how quickly the Chinese food added up :P

In looking at the past few days I’ve realized that perhaps my ‘lack of progress’ isn’t as surprising as I thought. I’m getting a goodly amount of calories each day and several days now that I THOUGHT were close to 2000 are coming out over that. This is good to know and on several levels… reassuring. That means that with the slightest amount of tweaking I should be seeing some changes. All I can say that is, it’s about bloody time! :)

So, on to today. I hadn’t really planned on hitting the gym today – I did my cardio last night. Still it was a little frustrating to wake up, look over at the clock and realize you had a ‘twelve o’clock flasher’ on you hands. Yeah the power had gone out. I ‘overslept’ (which means it was 6:00 – what a sick, sick world I now live in that 6:00AM is oversleeping). But, as I said, I wasn’t planning on going to the gym anyway.

Food is going good today. Shooting for 2000-2300.

This last bit – you don’t have to read it’s simply for my records.

The “Bitch” arrived today.

I don’t note it because I think anyone would be interested but because when I stopped noting it I had nothing to reference the next month to figure out when I should be expecting TTOM. So I spent all this week going… Should it have come last week and I’m late, or maybe next week? Gah!

Oh – and lastly, it’s official, I have NO Christmas spirit this year. So Bah Humbug!

2 comments:

Kyra said...

NO!!!! You have to find your holiday spirit! It's no fun all by myself...LOL

zooman said...

Glad to see you had a great time last night. With a little tweaking I bet you can get those cals. under control and will start seeing great reults. Oh, and have a Merry Merry Christmas, bah humbug my ass, get into the spirit!
Troy.