Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Quick post because I'm tired of talking about myself ;)

Many of you know that I'm a fan of Nicole Weeks. I've watched her go through a BFL transformation, become a tri-fit athelete and then move on to compete in Figure. This year she got her pro card and she just competed in her third Pro Comp - the girl is SMOKIN!

One of the things about her that inspires me is that she's 5'5" (just like me) and of prussian decent (just like me). She's also very muscular and very strong - two qualities I stive for...

Check her out!

Nicole's Body Blog

BTW... wanna see the 'boyfriend' she's talking about?

check HIM out... god I would love to get some training sessions from him! In the gym! sheesh you people get your minds out of the gutter!

Tony Wild

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing the link. I was searching for Body-for-LIFE stuff a year or so ago and remember stumbling across some information on Nicole Weeks. She looks so incredible. WOW.

Hope you have a wonderful evening. Big hugs, Rachel

Pamela said...

WOW ..she is SMOKIN~ ! thanks for the link.. now I just gotta get back to what I was supposed to be doing... ended up wandering thru her stuff & other links for half an hour!! ooops :)

What an inspiration tho'! .... & the BF! ;)

Renée (R.E.) Chambliss said...

Wow! Talk about impressive! I've heard of her, but had never seen that site before.

Oh, and glad you're feeling better! :o)

-Renée (Flash)