Monday, November 21, 2005

I just wanted to note that I input my food for the day into fitday

2053 Calories

31% Fat/ 35% Carbs/ 31% Protein

Exactly where I want it

I'll try this for a few days and see what's up. Maybe I really am eating more then I think I am, but interestingly enough I came out EXACTLY where I expected today.

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions. I think what frustrats me more then anything is that things like restricting carbs and zig-zag ing calories are supposed to be 'advanced'weight loss techniques. You know, for those people who've been doing this for a while and have hit a wall. Me, I STARTED at a wall - what's up with that!? I didn't even get the 10 pound water weight 'gimme'. And no, this isn't the 'eight week freekout'. It's been 19 weeks!

Sorry - I happened to pull up my tracking worksheet tonight and realized that in 19 weeks I haven't even hit my FOUR WEEK GOAL yet! I wanted to just sit here and CRY.

but now I've vented I'm over it. I could sit here and whine about it or I could make a plan and take action. I'll take action!

I promise - no more posts about my lack of progress for another month ok! But if something positive happens - you'll be the first to know about it. Deal? Deal!

I didn't walk tonight - just WAY too much to do (and not enough time). As it is I'm up past my bedtime. If I want to be able to get up tomorrow and do my workout. (The most important one as far as I'm concerned) then I have to make choices and tonight the choice was to cook and not walk for 30 minutes.

See you all on the flip side!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you alot for leaving a comment in my blog. :-) You can only do as much as your able. So not walking tonight is fine since your gonna workout tomorrow. Get good sleep and you'll feel better tomorrow. NITE! :-D

Anne

Bella said...

I know some days 'time' just does not exist...at least youre not watching the clock for time to hurry up! - that is THE WORST!

Anonymous said...

2000+ calories seems a lot on a weight loss program, even if trying to build muscle for competing. That is even above my off-season maintainance and I'm 5"6

Have you tried playing with your food intake and prot/carb/fat ratios to get the results you want? I try and stick to 15-25% fat, 35-45% carb (low GI, high fibre), and 45-55% prot - as you can see I adjust these to allow for splurge meals and high training days.

Good luck with reaching your goals :)