Monday, September 15, 2003

When I started this whole challenge I commited myself to doing it BFL Style. And here it is, just a few weeks later, and I've already done my level best to screw it all up. I started tweeking, and modifying and changing until there was no BFL left in my program! Luckily I've had the support of some very smart people and they've got my nutrition in line. Now I need to turn my excercise around. I slid, I have for two weeks now, and my body shows it! So it's back to basics. Back to weight training 3 times per week alternating between upper and lower body workouts. High Intensity Interval Training 3 days a week, and moderate cardio when I can work it in. I also want to throw some pilates in there because I felt so good while I was doing it. I'm 1/2 way through my challenge and I'm going to get back on track and start seeing the results that I saw at the begining of the first 1/2.

Today is Upper body - I'm going to hit it HARD and give it ALL I've got. There - I've committed.

No comments: