Monday, September 15, 2003

I fell off the wagon, HARD this weekend. Add that to the fact that I'm being hammered by a cold, or alergies or something, and I could be down in the dumps right now, but I'm not. Instead I'm recharged, refocused and I've reset my goals. I have a new menu plan, and tonight I'll finish up my shopping. I'm not sure about my training yet. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I'll just have to keep on plugging along. Trial and error. I sat down and had to figure out where I am on all the challenges I'm part of. I keep finding new ways to keep myself focused. This is the 7th week of my binkini babe challenge, 1st Week of the body blog challenge, and 3rd week of the Winter Wonderbabe challenge! sheesh!

I knew this weekend was going to blow my progress, and it did. I weighed in at 194. I'm wondering how long it's going to take me to get back down to the 190 I was last week! kind of depressing to think about, but I knew what I was doing when I did it, and accepted the consiquenses and the time.

Ok, tonight - Back and Chest. This will include push ups. I already did my low intensity cardio at lunch today. It felt great to get that out of the way. I'm hoping I can do some pilates too, as I felt that did a LOT to add to my progress the first 4 weeks. I just need to start popping vitamine C I think. I can't let this cold drag me down!

More Sleep too!

No comments: