Tuesday, September 16, 2003

The decision I made yesterday was exactly what I needed. Now all the stress and pressure is off of me to figure out my own fitness routine. It's all on Bill :) I did a killer upper body workout last night and I still feel it today. It's a good soreness. My cold is almost complely gone already. I woke up this morning feeling slightly groggy, and dizzy, but within a few hours it was gone. All that's left now is a little bit of drainage. I'm SO glad.

My nutrition is going GREAT. I've started my new menu plan and I'm loving everything so far. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week. I'm eating a ton more fruit then I'm used to, but still feeling nice level energy levels. That's a first for me. I do so much better when someone else does my menu for me. I don't know why. Eventually, I'll have to learn to write my own, but for now I'm liking having someone else do it for me.

I took my first measurments since week 4. I was so sure I had made NO progress in 2 weeks. To my surprise I've actually lost a few inches off my butt, hips and thighs. Now I want to make some MAJOR progress over the rest of my challenge. I was also a pound down this morning so that helps. I'm feeling VERY positive now, I want to hold onto this feeling and roll with it!

No comments: