Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday


Balloons over Sonoma County
Originally uploaded by Part Time Mom.
Ah the dangers of weighing in every day :P Today the scale gave me the unfortunately news that I am 205.2 today. I’m not going to let it get to me though – I’ll persevere through the week and hopefully have even better results then last week.

Yesterday ended as it started – in great shape. I hit my calorie mark and was right on with my ratios. Yay!

Today, my meals are packed and I’m ready for another day the just as good.

It started on the right foot at least. Even though I hit the ‘snooze’ button a few times I still managed to make it to the gym by 5:30. After a little warm up I hit the gym to work on legs – one of my FAVORITE days. Because we had to work around a few people who were using equipment we didn’t do our ‘regular’ workout but with only a little rearranging we managed to get all our exercises in. And I found that I think I like this exercise order even better then our planned one.

Leg Press: 500 x 6/500x6/500x6
Standing Calf Raises: 195x8/195x8/195x8
Squats (+bar): 140x6/140x6/140x6/140x6
Seated Calf Raises: 135x8/135x8
Straight Leg Dead Lifts(+bar): 110x6/110x6/110x6

Then we went and stretched out really good. Overall a really nice workout and 65 minutes more toward my weekly goal.

It should be another great day – I keep stringing these together and I may just start to feel confident about myself again.

No comments: