Friday, May 26, 2006

A brand new start

I took the plunge - I hired myself some 'professional' help.

I'm doing the 'leanness lifestyle'. Actually I've been doing it for about a month now... Since then I've gone from 207 to 199.5 (as of today). That's right - I'm finally below 200!! yay!

Still with my wedding coming up and w/having plans to wear a sleaveless dress I figured I better get on the stick and STAY on it. So I hired David to be my personal trainer. I start bootcamp... well, NOW! I'm SO EXCITED!

Anyway, to that end here's my starting photos (Advert your eyes all those with sensitive stomachs)

Front Bikini

Side Bikini

Back Bikini

Front w/clothes

Side w/clothes

Rear w/clothes

As a bonus - I took some 'muscle' shots - can you see how nicely my shoulders are coming along? can ya? huh? huh? huh?

Right shoulder

Left Bi

Left Shoulder

5 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

YAY FOR YOU!
Love your muscle pictures!

Julie said...

Way to go! You must feel terrific. And yes, your shoulders are looking great! Can't wait to hear more about your progress.

Pamela said...

WAY TO GO there Girl!! Love the poser pics!! muscles are COOOOL!

Shane Leighton Photography said...

WTG Shawn on the under 200! I am still struggling to get there myself. Now that you have broken that barrier, which i have a hunch was a mental one, you are going to kick butt! Leanness Lifestyle is a great program. Jeremy Likeness swears by it, and we know there aren't many that know more about fitness than that walking encyclopedia, haha.

Great pics Shawn, I am rooting for you every step of the way in your journey!

Unknown said...

Very cool about the personal trainer. I am looking forward to hearing all about it!! And dang girl....YOU'VE GOT SOME GUNS!!!! And yep...nice shoulders!! :)