Thursday, June 03, 2004

Well, I couldn't help myself - I got on the scale again this morning. Back to 190, but I'm not going to panick. I think my weight's going to be doing that for a while until my body figures out that I'm serious here. I'm sure things will settle once I start lifting again too. I need to put some muscle back on my body. I'll feel better about it if I do. No that I'm some week and helpless female. HA! I just know that the calories burned by muscles will help a LOT.

Plan for tonight is to run 2 miles. After the hell that was my three mile run on Tuesday, this should be a breeze. I just have to decide what movie to start as I finished Grifters. Maybe I'll skip the movie watching and do BFL style intervals again. That was kind of fun.

In other news I'm doing pretty good mentally. I'm feeling motivated and postive again. By the end of the weekend my goal is have a solid nutrition plan and start logging food again.

No comments: