Monday, January 05, 2004

Well, today is really my 'New Years Day'. This is when all my resolutions take effect.

I had a nice LONG weekend. Enjoyed the New Year, and my birthday and now it's time to get to work!

I've already promised myself that I will be unrecognizable by the end of this challenge, and I'm SO excited about the changes that will be happening. I've done a few things that should help things along, and a LOT of thinking and planning over the weekend.

1) I bought the BFL Journal. I've enjoyed the whole proccess so far and I think this will help keep me focused.
2) I've desided to do a pure BFL style challenge. I really debated over this, and due to the fact that I still have a lot to lose, and a few more challenges before I'll have to worry about 'fine tuning' and losing that last few Body Fat percentages, I've reasoned that it's easier for me, both mentally and physically to do BFL 'by the book' for the next 12 weeks.
3) I bought a jornalling book. As everyone is aware the inner transformation is just as important as the outer, and there is no doubt in my mind that my inner transformation is still in process. I bought this amazing book called "Mapping your Soul" and a journal to answer the questions posted in it. I'm hoping this will bring me even closer to knowing myself and feeling comfortable in my own skin.


I've planned my menues for this week already and have my grochery list written out. Oh, and in case you didn't notice - I've done my pictures. I feel things have backslid a little recently, but I've no regrets over how I spent my holidays. Now it's time to focus... and I've no reasons, no excuses NOT to have one terrific day after another!

No comments: