Wednesday, January 14, 2004

My mood has risen steadily today. Aided, in part, I believe, by an early morning leg workout that, frankly, ROCKED! I'm sticking to clean eats today and have plans to do some cardio tonight (the leg workout was a 'make up day') I've realized that to HAVE a transformation I have to THINK of this as a transformation. No more thinking "Well it's going to take me MONTHS to get to my goal, so what difference will one skipped workout make?" I had lost sight of my favorite saying "You can't expect extraordianry results from taking ordinary measures." My measures have been even less then ordinary for the most part the past few months and I HAVE to break that habit. Otherwise, I'm going to continue to see less then ordinary results... Or in my case, NO results. This IS a transformation. I think my transformation before kind of startled me. In the back of my mind there was this little voice that kept saying you only get one like that, it's slow and steady from now on. But that's NOT TRUE! there is no reason I can't continue to transform my body. Why I can't continue to have dramatic results for the next twelve weeks, and the twelve weeks after that, and so on and so on... I don't have to wait a year, or six months, or even three. I can see changes in three weeks if I put my mind to it. And I shall!

No comments: