Monday, January 12, 2004

I struggled. MAN did I struggle. I fought for my life last night I finally managed to pull myself out of the mud and mire and get back on track. But just barely. I had one of those nights when I argued with myself for about 1/2 an hour about excercising (plus I was having major cravings) Normally when I deside to workout everything is golden after that, but last night I fought myself the ENTIRE time. It sucked! But I did it! I finished green and I'm better for it. Even if I didn't enjoy it.

Tonight the plan is to do a lower body workout. I think I've finally recovered from last week's lower body workout. It felt easy when I was doing it, and early the next morning I felt fine, but later! wow!!

Nutrition is on track for the day, though I need to sit down tonight and do a menu for the rest of the week and make sure the cupboard is stocked. I have to admit I'm not 'on fire' at the moment. I'm just doing what needs to be done and waiting for the motivation to strike again. What's important is that I keep the ball rolling through the 'non-motivation' period. Then when motivation strikes again, I'll have made progress and will have that fuel to add to the fire.

No comments: