Friday, April 17, 2009

Adding Excercise

I'm much happier with yesterday's numbers out of the BodyBugg.



On Wednesday I spent most of my day sitting in front of the computer except for the time I was at the gym. My total burn for the day was 2632. However yesterday I forced myself out of my desk throughout the day and went for walks, or just went down and up the stairs. AND I went to the gym and did my weight workout and took a spin on the stationary bike. Total burn for the day? 2950! over 300 more calories just by getting out of my chair a few times in the day! yay!



The plan is to do the same today - in fact I'm going with a few of the other girls in the office to go do yoga at lunch. I'm looking forward to that.



Tomorrow's my 10k and I'm anxious to see how my new diet effects my doing that. It's going to be very telling for how my next triathlon goes and how I handle nutrition that day.



Everything is going along swimmingly - keeping my fingers crossed that my next shipment of food will arrive today!

No comments: