Monday, March 28, 2005

I started this challenge with a double free day. I know it sounds wierd, but I needed it. It's now monday and I'm ready and raring to go! The plans for this challenge are rather simple. Lose weight! heh. I've desided that it's time to get serious about the weight lifting portion of my workouts. PLUS I need to focus on my running workouts so that I'm ready for my 5K. So - 6 workouts a week are in the plans for me.

Food wise. I want to track my intake a bit closer. I've been inspired by Michale. I'm going to keep my fitday entries up to date so I know my caloric intake. I'm focusing on balancing my Carbs/Protine/Fat. Those ratios tend to work for me. According to Fitday my BMR is 1585 and my average daily calories Burned in a day are 2893 if you count background activities and digestion. Another calculator says 2847 so I'm feeling pretty confident about those numbers (at the moment - ask me again later heh) So - to lose 2 lbs per week I need to eat (about) 1850 calories per day or a little over 600 per meal. We'll see how that number works out as the weeks progress.

I also want to focus on getting my water intake up. I know I don't drink nearly enough water and I want to change that. For this week I'm going to set a goal of getting 64oz of water in each day.

I would love to be 192 by the end of the week. It might be a challenge after the two free days I had :) but we'll see.

Plan for today?

Well it's 3:15 and I've had 900+ calories. Everything I've eaten so far has been duely recoreded into fitday. I want to hit legs tonight and do some stretching. I did a bunch of stretching last week and felt SO GOOD after I want to keep that up. I've not had ANY water yet, so I guess I better get started!

I'm sure I'll be brain dumping more later.

No comments: