Monday, March 14, 2005

I spent most of the weekend in bed. Just so tired that anytime I would sit still I was dozing off. I was in a terrible mood anytime I wasn't asleep. My family gave me a wide berth. Heh. Feeling better today. I'm dosing with Vit C and Ecinatia. I'm not sure if I've got a sinus infection or just alergies, but either way I figure the added boost to my immunity system can't hurt. I've been super paranoid that this congestion will move from my head to my chest, but so far so good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can just stay healthy until tomorrow! heh. I had a little trouble hitting high notes yesterday, but once I got good and warmed up I was doing ok.

Thank you to everyone wishing me luck. I'm still REALLY nervous. And there's something else - It's hard to explain - I've actually thought about backing out. it's like this - I've spent most of my life dreaming about something. Then the opportunity presents itself and MY brain starts thinking - MAN do I really want to give up the dream? Because now there's the chance I could be told "NO" and once that happens - I can't dream about it anymore. It's a big risk - but one I've desided that I have to take. *deep breath*

Now - diet wise things went well over the weekend. But, as I said, I slept most of the time so I didn't get any excercise. I've got to do better this week though because I start training for my 5K (the 5K I've already paid for) Legs tonight, but not too heavy.

Lastly - there was one other thing I wanted to note. I weigh (almost) every day. I know, I know I hear you all groaning :) But, that's what works for me. What I do with this is average my weight over 7 days. I took a good look at those numbers for this year, and I REALLY like what I'm seeking.

week 1 - 206.4
week 2 - 205.3 (-1.1)
week 4 - 204.5 (-.8)
week 5 - 203.6 (-.9)
week 6 - 203.7 (+.1)
week 7 - 201 (-2.7)
week 9 - 200.6 (-.4)
week 10 - 198.4 (-2.2)
So far in week 11
197.5 (-.9)

I have to say, I'm pretty happy with those numbers - a steady trend downward is nothing to complain about!

So I think that's about enough out of me.

No comments: