Saturday, February 05, 2005

Whoo hoo! excelent workout today - Not only did I get to work my favorite body parts (back and chest) but I was so nice that I got to workout OUTSIDE! Lovely simply LOVELY. I made one little 'mistake' though. Normally when I pyramid weights I go up by 5 lbs each set. If I'm doing dumbbells I put a 1.25 lb weight on each side for and if I'm using a barbell I put 2.5 on each side. For some reason I brain farted and put 5 LBS on each side. I did my workout and then started writting in the numbers, and it was then that I realized what I had done. I ended up benching 70 lbs for 8 reps!

The only down side to today's workout was that when I went to do my second excercise my tricepts gave out on me. I don't know if it was just because I had pushed so hard the first excercise, or if I was still not recovered from my arm workout - or both.

Planning an excelent day here - and I'm off to do my run.

Have a great weekend you all!

No comments: