Thursday, February 17, 2005

Just a quick note to let everyone know how the week's going!

I've been hanging in there. Getting done what needs to be done. Tuesday's run was a real bear to complete but I managed. Last night's interval run was MUCH easier, but still a good burn calorie wise.

Food has been right on and for that I'm thankful.

This year has certainly been a lesson in patients though! I FINALLY hit 200! woo hoo! That means I've lost 8.5 lbs in almost 7 weeks. Hardly the results I had been expecting. Ah well, I'll keep on slogging along. Each day makes a difference and every lb off is another closer to my goal.

I've been so insanely busy! Still, I've managed to keep my workouts up, and I've kept my eating stright even though I've not been able to do a lot of pre planning.

Well that's about all I have time for at the moment - hasta!

No comments: