Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I woke up this morning feeling - Healthy. It's hard to explain, but I know it has everything to do with the good rousing workout I had last night. It just felt as if my entire body had been well and truely 'fed'. I suppose it has a lot to do with increased blood flow and oxygen intake - Or something scinetific like that.

I'm actually looking forward to the days of yore when I woke up every morning with 'something' hurting. Not the bad achy 'I'm getting old' kind of hurting but the - 'Wow I really busted my bum on those squats last night' kind of hurting. The trick is walking the line between a good workout and crippling myself with DOMS. I doubt I'll do it perfectly, but I'm certainly going to try.

Food so far today has been great. And better yet, one of my worries has been eliminated. I managed to talk my way out of having to go out to eat on Thursday. That means I can stay home and eat 'on plan' with no burger temptations. That works just fine for me.

The plan tonight is to do some bi's and tri's and then some cardio. I'm not sure yet which cardio I'm going to do. The weather has been FANTASTIC here. Maybe I can find a way to do something outside - of course that means I'll have to get home at a decent hour. We'll see.

Have a great day - great week - great month everyone!

No comments: