Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Last night at Divaquest Bisous asked us “Do people have parts of their bodies they are really proud of? Kickin' biceps, awesome shins? Quads of steel?” And that got me thinking.


Of course my first response was “I have nice cleavage”, but that was HARDLY appropriate for a fitness board. The other thoughts that followed weren’t very apropos either, “I have nice hands.”, “I really like my feet”.I really had to THINK about it!


I’m pretty proud of my biceps, but only when compared to the rest of my body. When you hold them up to someone like Skwigg well, let’s just say I haven’t much to brag about. Same goes for my back/shoulders.


Somehow there’s a part of me that feels this is VERY VERY wrong. Shouldn’t there be SOMETHING of mine, that I’ve created, sculpted, worked for that I’m willing to show to the world?


Truth is, right now – NO.

No comments: