Monday, July 19, 2004

Alright - I'm flooding the airwaves with posts - but that's just how motivated I am today.
 
Goals:
 
in twelve weeks I will:
 
lose 20 lbs
drop 2.5 off my chest
drop 2.75 off my ribs
drop 4.5 off my waist
drop 3.75 off my Hips
drop 3.5 off my butt
drop 2 off each thigh
drop .5 off each upper arm
drop .5 off each calf
 
I will drop 12% off my body fat.
 
Currently I am 190 lbs at 46.9% Body fat
 
In twelve weeks I will be 170 pounds and 34.9%
 
 
To achive this goal in the next four weeks I will:
 
lose 6.67 lbs
drop 4% body fat
drop .83 off my chest
drop .92 off my ribs
drop 1.5 off my waist
drop 1.25 off my hips
drop 1.17 off my butt
drop .67 off each thigh
drop .17 off each calf
drop .17 off each upper arm
 
In four weeks I will weigh 183.3 lbs and be at 42.9% body fat.
 
How will I do this? 
 
I will plan and eat BFL sytle meals 6 days a week. 
Free days are on Sundays - no exceptions
I will workout 6 days a week.  Weight Training Mon/Wed/Fri Running Tue/Thu/Sat  Sundays are a rest day. 
If I miss a workout I will make it up on Sunday but these occurances will be rare
I will drink water during the day.  Starting with 32oz today and adding 8 oz a day until I reach a minimum of 1/2 my body weight (currently that would be 94oz)
I will journal what I eat and why as this was a big help in getting my focus in my first successful BFL challenge.
I will love myself enough to treat my body to the best foods and excercise.
 
IF I honor my self promices for six weeks I will buy a chin up bar to add to my home gym.
 
ToDo:
Come up with a reward list
Create a food journal
----There's more I'm sure so I'll add to this as I think of it.

No comments: