Monday, July 19, 2004

Alright,  I come, I go.  I start, I restart.  About the only thing positive I can say about myself is that I don't give up!  HA!
 
Last week was abismal.  In fact, I even wrote a post about how abismal Thursday was, and it was so bad the internet ate it!  let's just say that my day's menues consisted of, B-Cupcakes, L-Cookies, D-Bizzard from DQ.  Yeah, real adult don't you think?  The only positive thing I can think to say is that I lived to tell about it!  I didn't even have PMS to blame for THAT one.
 
Todays GOOD news?  I actually have my menu planned and my lunches packed.  All my food is ready to go, and that's a BIG step for me.  Also, I bought a barbell (to go with my dumbbells) and I'm so excited to use it that I should have no problem getting my workout in. 
 
Weight 190 -
 
Goals:  Eat what I planned, nothing more,  Do an upper body workout, Drink 32oz of water, Plan tomorrow's meals
 
I also need to do my measurements so I can baseline my progress.  I actually signed up for the BFL challenge today and so, I may as well START today.  measurements and pictures - gah this is seeming so - official now ;)

No comments: