Friday, April 23, 2004

Yesterday went great. I stayed on plan and got my sweetie back.

Today was even better! Got my run in and have had a clean day food wise. I'm really feeling strong, and even passed up mac and cheese at dinner tonight. and brownies as the office this afternoon.

Feeling good and looking forward to the weekend. Sunday's a free day but I think I'll keep it pretty low key as I haven't been having any major cravings. So there's nothing really feel I need to splurge on.

I've been taking in more calories, but still struggled a little with my run. This was more the normal... man this is hard, I'm breathless kind and of struggling instead of the man my legs feel like LEAD feeling. I still found myself counting down the minutes to my next walk break. Still willing to push myself - I wanna see extraordinary results and those arn't going to happen by ordinary means!

tomorrow I lift again hopefully in the morning so I can run in the evening.

Off to enjoy my luv bug...

No comments: