Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Not really all that much to report. Instead of analyzing things I've been gettin them done! Food's been clean for two days and on track to be clean again today. I had a great weight workout on Monday and ran 2.75 miles on Tuesday. In truth it hasn't been all that hard to stay on track. My sweety is out of town and since we only have one card to access our account with, I sent it with him. Therefore I've had no cash on hand for snacks and slurges. That means I'm eating what's at home, and the 'worse' thing I've got there is probably the jar of organic natural peanut butter. So, food's been clean. Also, since my honey's not home - I'm doing all I can to keep myself occupied. This means that it's really easy for me to do my workout as soon as I get home. If I can just keep these patterns up when he gets back, things will be awsome!

Tonight it's weights again - and tomorrow a 2 mile run. I'm only a few weeks out from my 5K! I can hardly believe that I've managed to stick with the training like this. It's a big boost to my self esteem.

Best news of all is a few day's good eating and I've dropped some water weight. Clothes are fitting more like I expect again, and the scale is saying 181.5 - That's more like it!!

No comments: