Thursday, April 22, 2004

Another clean day! I did my weight workoutpretty much as planned. I didn't get home until 8:00 pm and was feeling a little frazzled because I wanted to be somewhere at 9:00, BUT I didn't let that stop me! I went ahead and did my weight workout, I just eliminated the rest periods, wich actually made for an interesting workout that got my heartrate up for a bit. I think I'm going to end up a little sore tomorrow wich is cool, but I'm pretty sure that I need to up the weights on everything except the biceps (For some reason they are always lagging behind the rest of my body parts)

Well - I just got done inputting the past couple day's food. I was right! I'm WAY under eating - again. Today I only got up to 1200 calories, and while yesterday was around 1500, most of those where late in the day, and it's still no where near the 2000 my calculations say I should be eating right now. Time to take some SERIOUS action! I need all my energy to continue running the way I am.

Plan for tomorrow is a little shaky right now. I know I need to run, but I'm picking up my sweetheart from the airport at 7:00pm. I'll be leaving to get him right after work. My guess is that once I get home there is NO WAY I'll want to leave his side long enough to jump on the treadmill. SO... I either get up early (yeah, that's going to happen - NOT), run at lunch, or push my workout to Friday. Running at lunch isn't much of a choice either because I sweat SO MUCH when I run. If worse comes to worse I'll double up tomorrow, but I really don't want to have to do that, it makes me feel like I"m cheeting somehow.

I guess I need to try to get SOME sleep - now - it's only 3:00am! :P

No comments: