Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Well, today is a little better then yesterday. Still got the monthly blues but they are lifting a bit. The treadmill is supposed to be here between 12:00 and 3:00!!! I tried a little 'retail therapy' at lunch yesterday. While I didn't buy anything it did prove one thing to me. While my weight isn't moving much my SIZE is... I won't buy another size 14. They are all too big!

On a sour note, by the time I got home last night I had a killer stomach ache. I never have heartburn, and I HAD heartburn. The thought of doing squats with the burning ALREADY in the back of my throat just didn't sit with me... so I skipped the workout. Not a very auspicious start. Still, I've had some really postive experiances of late and I'm feeling motivated and inspired. I guess the real thing I'm trying to convey is that I feel HOPE. And that's a big step for me.

No comments: