Tuesday, March 16, 2004

The treadmill has arrived!!! and I got my workout in just shoving it around and setting it up. The bloody thing weighs over 270lbs! BUT it's all set up, I just need to run to the store and pick up a headphone splitter and I'll be SET!!!It's going to be hard not to push myself too far and too fast at first... but the newness will wear off soon Í'm sure. Until then I'm going to take advantage of all this energy!.. My marathon training starts TODAY with a grand total of.... 1.5 miles! lol! when I said I was going to start slowly, I wasn't kidding. Basically I'm doing a novice training routine for a 5K... then I'll do training for an 8K then 10K then 15K and so on and so forth... ramping my miles up then dropping them back down only to ramp them up again... kind of like Interval training over a year's time :) it all culminates in a marthon in August of next year :) In the meanwhile I'm going to work on getting my weight down and also continue to workout with weights especially legs because I need to rehabilitate this foot of mine...

So, I'm off to the electronics store...

Oh! and I promised pictures from our hike on Saturday. They are Here: www.bafoa.com/past_adventures1.htm

No comments: