Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I thought I really really really wanted a 'no-plan' nutrition plan. But I'm finding that I don't really like the 'drifting' feeling I've had over the past few weeks. It must be the project manager in me, or maybe that I'm anal retentive? So, somehow I need to find a balance between - so focused that I'm spending every moment thinking, planing and or eating food and this 'fly by the seat of my pants' thing I've been doing. So - today I'm going to start logging on fitday again. That at least gives me some sort of accountability. I know for one it will keep me from eating when I'm 'less then hungry' because I know the extra work it will take to log all of that. After a week I'll sit down and evaluate this again.

As far as excercise, for the first time in a long time I feel like I'm SET. I've got my weights, and my treadmill. No excuses! :) The only thing that would make my life complete would be a chin up bar, but that's not on my list of essentials. I feel like I made up the missed upper body workout yesterday with lugging around that treadmill, and I did my Interval Run - followed by a moderate. I run for 1.5 miles total wich was my goal with my marathon training. The rest of the week looks like this: Today - Lower body workout. Thursday - 1.5 miles (20 minutes of wich will be HIIT), Friday - Upper Body Workout, Saturday - 1.5 mile run, Sunday - at least 30 minutes walking or Hiking.

My appointment with the career counceler went really well, though I'm still not sure how much this is going to cost me. Still, I see better things on the horizon. In every portion of my life.

No comments: