Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Last night was GREAT. I kicked butt on the treadmill doing 1 minute intervals of 4mph, 4.5mph, 5mph, and 5.5mph.. and then a final 1 minute at 6mph all at 1.5% incline. After pushing the silly treadmil around for a while, then that run I was EXAUSTED! I still found the energy to do about 20 minutes of Yoga though. I was in bed by 9:00. Feeliing really good today, both mentally and physically. My legs and back are sore, but nothing I can't live with.

I have an appointment this morning with a career counceler. Depending on the cost, I might be using them to try to get some focus and direction in my life.

My mood is better and the weight has dropped back below 180 and stayed there. I'm ready to start seeing some steady progress instead of this roller coaster ride I've been on!!

Have a great day eveyone!

No comments: