Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Well, I made it through the day, and it guess overall it wasn't too bad. Compared to what was a 'normal' day before this it was down right excelent. My body's still dumping water weight, because I'm down another pound today - 199.5 I wish it could always be this easy! I keep wondering what it would be like to know I could reach my goal weight in two months.. HEH. Oh well... Next year will have to be soon enough. And maybe, I'll deside I'm happy with my body before then. Many of the girls I see, who's body I like, arn't at thier 'goal' weight so maybe I don't have far to go as I would think. I just need to get through this first 12 weeks! Overall I'm doing fairly well with my eating. I even got into the cookies last night and instead of eating them, grabbed a handfull of them and put them in a bag in the freezer. Knowing I was storing them away for my free day was almost as satifying as eating them outright. ALMOST. I'm going to keep doing that when I'm tempted.. hopefully the freezer won't get too full!

No comments: