Monday, July 28, 2003

I weighed in at 202.5 today. I can't stand the thought that I'm over 200 once again. I swore this wouldn't happen more then once. why do I constantly let meyself down? Why is it so hard for me to say "no". I need to figure out this mentality of mine. I WILL journal. I think this is the key to my weight loss. Figuring out WHY I eat instead of just what and when. The next step will be to figure out a convientant way of doing it. Must not fail to plan :)

So far today I had a fried egg and two slices of toast for breakfast. I ate because I was hungry and felt full and satisfied when I was done. For my midmorning snack I had a protien bar because I was starting to feel hungry. I haven't had lunch yet. But I'm not feeling hungry or having any cravings. It's the cravings that get to me.

No comments: