Thursday, July 31, 2003

I finally found the time to finish entering my food intake. No wonder I woke up starving this morning! I only had a little over 1000 calories! My weight keeps dropping so fast I'm almost frightened, I just hope it doesn't rocket back up again. I was down 2 more pounds this morning. Though I did weigh late. I'm still wating a week to try to get a baseline on my body fat percentage. I took pictures last night too, and I'm not looking forward to getting them back. I mean, I 'know' how bad I look but to really 'see' it - it's not going to be fun. I haven't been drinking as much water as I should, but I'm working up to changing 1 bad habit at a time. I also bought a - 'kit' I guess is the best thing to call it. Some CD's and some flash cards that I'm going to use to start doing Pilates. I may just start that tomorrow.

No comments: