Thursday, January 30, 2003

Let me start off with a great big.. Wooo hoooo! I had a GREAT day yesterday, and I've continued the trend so far today. I think I had a 5 star day! :) Let's calculate, shall we?

Food - Journaled, and of good nutrition.
Exercise - Lower Body workout, 1.5 miles ran, 10 minutes of pilates, and all journaled.
Hydration - drank 62+oz of water, and had 52 oz of soda
Attitude - journaled (a lot!) and got some motivation off the net
Energy - 8 hours of sleep and took my vitamins

Yep it was a five star day!!

I took it a little easy on the weights.. until I did calfs then I overdid it a bit. My legs were shaking when I was done with that. By the time I got to the treadmill my legs were rather tired, but I still managed to get 1.6 miles in 23 minutes. Not the three miles I had hoped for, but it has been a long time since I tried to run seriously. The best news was even though my legs were VERY tired, I got out of bed and was able to put full weight on my foot this morning. No pain!

I've managed to bypass several temptations today as well. The cravings hit when I drove through Burger King for a soda. Boy those cini-minis looked good! and then at lunch when I got my car cleaned they had these chocolate cresaunts that made me look twice. But I kept my goals in mind... #1 to kick my DFs butt in the complition we're having. First one to lose 10 lbs is the winner.. and if I win.. I get dance lessons for the two of us! Needless to say that's quite a motivator for me. We're also talking about a small pay off for each day one of us goes to the gym and the other didn't. He's going to owe me SO big. :)

My goal today is another 5 star day...

I've done good in food and journalling - Tonight I'm going to the gym for a upper body workout, an 1.5 mile run. And then later 10 minutes of yoga. to be documented of course! I need to get started on my water, but I've stopped drinking soda for the day. I think I'm finally at a good point in that addiction. I'll maybe work to eliminate that entirely eventually, but one step at a time. I'm going to stop somewhere and check out some success stories for some motivation as soon as I'm done here. I already took my vitamins and I'm planning on 8 hours of sleep.. :)

Yay me!


Oh, and I'm down 1 lb since yesterday.. I KNEW I was feeling lighter.

No comments: