Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Monday

Let me start by saying that I didn't excercise as much as I should have last week and food wasn't as 'clean' as I would like it to be. No major issues just a little lazy and sloppy. Things are back on the straight and narrow this week. I have to be 181 by Saturday if I want to go all out at my 'doe' party.

Hit the gym this morning and did arms. I've been either fighting a cold and/or alergies since Thursday AND we drove over 800 miles this weekend so it was a little tough getting started but I made it.

It was arms and Abs today:

Dumbbell Curls: 30 x 7 x 4
Barbell Curls: 55 x 7 x 4
EZ Bar-Cable Curls: 75 x 7 x 4
Wrist Dumbbell Curls: 35 x 7 x 4

Crunch Machine: 115 x 7 x 4
Cable Crunches: 115 x 7 x 4

Then I went and walked 'hills' on the treadmill for 30 minutes

the plan for tonight is another 30 minutes on the bike.

Food is right on track for the day and rest of my 'lunches' are sitting beside me waiting to be eaten. Now if I could just get to where my head stops pounding and I can breath again....

No comments: