Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hump Day!

This week is going well - I committed over the weekend not to miss a single workout and so far this week I haven't. I went back (as I committed to) and did a 30 minute bike ride on Monday. Tuesday it was shoulders and Calves...

Seated Calf Raises: 180 x 7 x 4
Standing Calf Raises: 235 x 7 x 4

Barbell shoulder press: 110 x 7 x 4
Lat Raise Machine: 70 x 7 x 4
Reverse Pec Deck: 70 x 7 x 4

Then I went and swam for 20 minutes. I have to say... I've always been a proponent of having the right equipment but somehow always have to learn the hard way myself :) Last night I tried out my new swimsuit, goggles and nose plugs. Oh MY what a difference! The nose plugs were the best part - I wish I had started wearing them earlier - I could swim so much better when I wasn't fighting water up my nose constantly and aftewords I didn't feel like someone had packed my head with marbles...

Anyway - today we did legs

Squats: 200 x 7 x 4
Leg Press: 520 x 7 x 4
Leg Curls: 145 x 7 x 4
Stiff Legged Dead Lifts: 160 x 7 x 4

And finished up with 30 minutes on the treaddy doing hills

Tonight I'll run

Eats have been super clean - if I could just get rid of this cold I would be GREAT!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Sounds like things are still going great! Summer colds are YUCK tho! get better soon!