Monday, April 24, 2006

Last week went really well, but I haven't been able to weigh in yet so I don't know how effective I was.

I only went to the gym once but I made it to yoga twice and did some serious walking at lunch time. My goal this week is to make it to the gym five days. I didn't make it today because I drove my kids to school this morning, but I'm ready to get up and go tomorrow.

Food is packed and ready to go. Tomorrow's challenge will be eating out tomorrow night as I have a work meeting that includes dinner... I will go into it prepared!

I've also been listening to "the thin commandments' on CD.. love love love it! I will get a handle on my food issues. I will see progress and KEEP seeing progress.

Oh and my daughter managed to get an absolute AWFUL picture of my butt this weekend. ICK! Talk about motivation.

I'm going to devote some time to blogging... really I AM! I miss my blends so much/!

5 comments:

diet4free said...

fmnnbI just came across your blog about weight loss and wanted to say how fascinating your information is. I have my own weight loss blog – diet4free.blogspot.com, about my experiences. Know a good site when I see one. Keep up the good work

zooman said...

Hey Shawn glad to see you back. Keep up the effort and you'll get there.

havlow said...

Yeah I know about those pictures that really make you feel like all the butt busting in the gym isn't making a difference. Hope things are going well over there in Northern Cali :) Sorry I haven't been blogtastic lately but just wanted to check in and say that I'm back!!

Pamela said...

wondering how things were in your world! - Glad to see that you're keepin on Keepin on :D gotta love the "helpful" pics our kids take eh? ~lol

Wolfie said...

It sounds like you are doing pretty good with it, and it sounds like you're taking one day at a time again. Way to go on the pre-planning! That helps so much!