Tuesday, April 18, 2006

HI!

Just checking in to let you know that things are going really well.

Last week about thursday I completely crashed I was just pooped out ... BUT I went for a walk and later a short jog. AND I stayed on track food wise the ENTIRE WEEK!

Weigh in this Monday - 205.4. Not a two pound loss but better then nothing!

This week is good as well. I made it to the gym yesterday and had a great shoulder workout. Food's been perfect. I've made lunch each day and have stayed on plan 100% I expect to see the scale continuing to go down.

I'll post more details later but wanted to let everyone know that things are on a roll...

2 comments:

Shane Leighton Photography said...

Great job Shawn! Keep up the good work! With consistant effort, the pounds will come off. I know it can be such a slow process, but trust in the fact if you do what you need to do and stick to you plan, you will reach your goals!

Wolfie said...

Way to pick yourself up again so quickly! Keep it up!