Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Yesterday ended just fine. The only deviation from the plan was that around 6:30PM I was STARVING and I was still 45 minutes from home, and probably and hour and a half from having dinner. Soooo I picked up a protien bar and had it instead of the ricotta I had planned for desert. No harm, no foul.

Actually woke up at 3:58 this morning. BEFORE the alarm - wierd. I'm feeling tons better and I'm actually off the decongestants now. Still stuffy but 80% well. I hit the gym by myself again. I'm pretty proud of myself for continuing to go when my workout partner sits at home in bed, nursing the SAME COLD I have Oh well...

It was a shoulders day and that means Arnold Presses at some point. When it was time I went over and grabbed my customary 25lb dumbbells and went to work. As usual I notice some of the guys giving me sidelong glances and after I had finished one of them came up to me. "I can't believe you're doing that!" he tells me, and then "I can only do have that much weight and it KILLS _me_". I had to laugh and told him "It just takes practice". He meant it as a compliment and I took it as such... made my morning it did!

Workout:
Close-Grip Pull-Up (assisted): -190lbs x 15/-170 x 10/-170 x 10
One Arm Row: (30lbs x 12)x3
Front Lat. Pull Down: 75lbs x 15/80lbs x 12/90lbs x 10
Arnold Press: (25lbs x 10) x 3
Shoulder Press (Db): (20lbs x 10) x 3
Lateral Raise ss w/Bend over Lat Raise: (15lbs x 10) x 2


So - food's on track for today - lunches are packed. I ended up SUPER hungry after breakfast so added a protien bar. I may have to recalculate my calories and make sure I'm having enough. Hunger is BAD if I don't want to go off on a big ol' bar of chocolate...

Three days with no diet pepsi. If I make it through the week I may allow myself some on my Free Day... we'll see.

No comments: