Wednesday, August 03, 2005

so, let's rank yesterday:

Food
Nutrition was on, ate all six meals, well spaced. I didn't journal anything though so I have no idea how the ratios turned out. so for food I give myself 1/2 a star.

Excercise
Oh yes! Did my 20 minutes of HIIT. I feel like it's getting easier so next time I'm going to bump everything +.1 and see how it goes. All things consitered my feet feel really good. No lingering negative impact from my sidewalk running on Sunday. For that I'm really grateful! I also did 1 set of my 'ab series' pilates. Next Tuesday I want to add a second set. Excercise was CERTAINLY a 1 star day.

Hydration
I got home and my honey had bought me BIG soda. I drank it :( I didn't drink any water all day - so I would say a great big 0 in that department.

Attitude
I journaled, and journaled and read and posted motivation. 1 whole star there!

Energy
Not enough sleep, but I'm not sure if I'm capable of getting 8 hours of sleep anymore. I would have to be to bed by 9:00! I think I'm just going to try to get to bed consistantly at 11:00 for the rest of the week and work from there. Didn't take my vitamins either. I've been falling down on the job there - so another 0

Total - 2.5 stars

Good
I ate six meals and kept my portions resonable. My excercise was right on and I feel really positive about my progress there.

Bad
too much soda! not enough water! I ate too many Meal Replacement Bars too. I don't like subbing a meal like that. I don't think a bunch of cashews was a 100% good choice for meal five either. I need to plan better then that.

Better
I will plan and pack my meals before hand so I don't have to rely on MRB and nuts for meals. I will enter my food into a tracking software so I have something to base future changes on instead of just 'guessing' where I should be. I will also have to drink more water. I know it will make me feel better when I do, it's just a matter of DOING IT!

Overall I would say I'm 1/2 pleased with the day. Excericsise is going good, and I'm so excited about the possibility of joining a gym. Maybe by next week!

My fiance' says he can see I've made some changes. I'm kind of afraid to look. I think my measurements have changed some and I'm sure my body fat has gone down even though my weight isn't making any major drops. I know consistancy is the key. Now to find the key to consistancy.

No comments: