Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Saturday I went to the gym and did my UBWO. It was intresting working out in a gym. I havn't done it ever while doing a BFL challenge. Getting the weights worked out was an interesting challenge, but it was fun! I may be joining a gym soon so it was neat to see what I might be letting myself in for.

Sunday I went for a run - outside- in the park - in LA! *cough*cough* I normally run on a treadmill in the bedroom of my house so to run outdoors, in front of people in the Southern California heat and smog was a REAL challenge! I did it and felt GREAT for doing it.

Monday I had thought to hit the gym for a LBWO, but we ended up being way to busy getting ready to leave. BUT, I've got time to make up that workout this week, so I'm not too worried about it.

What's great is that I worked out 2/3rd of the time. That's 2 more times then I normally would have. I'm proud of myself!

No comments: